Champaign, IL, 61820
Joined on July, 2014
Any day in the evening
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationCandidate of Master of Human Resources and Industrial Relations at UIUC
Bachelor of Arts at Central University of Finance and Economics
Experience* Firstly, I am a very patient person, and I have strong interest in education;I planned to further my grad study either at Education or HR, but I finally chose HR for some reason;
* During my undergrad years, I tutored Chinese for students from UB (University at Buffalo, the State University of New York), and I got very positive feedback from the program coordinators;
* I had many years English tutoring experience for disadvantaged students age at 8 -10 for free; it's a part time job and I insisted on doing it for 3 years; It's originally a one-time volunteer work organized by Student Union, but I found it meaningful in doing it as I can help those young kids, so I just keep working on it until Senior year;
* In my last job, my boss was from England, and during day to day work, I did better understand the way how western people think. I believe this would help me in understanding you, and teaching Chinese in a better way.
** I am from Beijing, and I speak pure Mandarin; In addition, I am especially good at writing, as I began to be awarded for my writing essays since I was a primary school student (3rd prize for National Writing Contest)
!!!No Charge for the first time, as we need to know if we fits each other's style.
!!!In terms of time and place, we can discuss later. Contact me at email@example.com
* do you have specific book to use during your learning?
* In terms of speaking, writing, listening, and reading, which part you do well, and which part you have strong willing to improve?
HobbiesReading; doing yoga; horseback riding; hiking(I love Switzerland, love hiking on Alps)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.